Monday, March 28, 2016

SANDY MCINTOSH ARTICLE RE. DONALD TRUMP!


Sandy McIntosh penned an article about his experience with Donald Trump in The Daily Beast.  You can see it HERE;  it begins:
Lately, people who know I went to military school with Donald Trump have been asking, “Did you ever take a shower with him?” They want to know, of course, if he is as well endowed as he claims. 
Although I must have been in the same gang shower with him many times, the truth is I never looked. And as far as I know, nobody else did, either.   
In fact, as I’ve confessed elsewhere, I have only positive memories of Donald from my school years. Once at military school, when I really needed it, he helped me out of a difficult jam with a brutish barracks commandant who was his role model and whose influence we see in Trump the bullying presidential candidate.


No comments:

Post a Comment