Thursday, October 16, 2014

PAUL PINES READINGS

An Invitation from Paul Pines:

This has been a busy summer. I've read more in the last six months than in the last six years. I'm also enjoying it more. Here is a list of the remaining dates as the year winds down. Hope to see some familiar faces.
On Sunday, October 19th, I will be reading with six other poets, all of us published by Dos Madres Press, at Suite, 992 Amsterdam Avenue at 109th St. The reading is from 3:00-5:00. 
On Wednesday, October 23rd, I will be reading at the CCNY, 160 Convent Avenue. The reading will take place in the Rifkind Room NAC 6/316 at 4:30. Contact, David Unger, 212-650.7925 
On Saturday, October 25th, I will be reading in Woodstock, NY at the Woodstock Library with Lucyna Prostko and Stuart Bartow. The reading starts at 5:00. 
On Saturday, November 1st, I will be reading at Unnamable Books at 600 Vanderbilt Ave., in Brooklyn with Daniel Shapiro after the release of his fine Dos Madres collection The Red Handkerchief. The reading time is 7:00. For information: (718) 789-1534


No comments:

Post a Comment